86% of the message your customers receive on the telephone is through tone of voice. MBA Academy
develops acute tone of voice and call management
skills that will make a lasting positive impression
with your customers.
- Creating a service attitude before answering the phone
- Practicing a customer friendly voice
- Placing the customer on hold / transferring the call / taking messages
EMAIL & TEXT MESSAGING SKILLS
Email and Text Messaging are now critical to your
business. MBA Academy gives your staff and
managers the skills necessary to master appropriate and timely email and text message communication.
- Indentifying and adapting the behavior styles
of the recipient
- Showing respect and be courteous
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & GREETING
The proper Acknowledgement and Greeting creates
the defining moment your customers form an
impression about you and your dealership. MBA
Academy shows your staff and managers the
absolute correct way to do it.
- Attitude of excellent service
- Thoughtful body language and words
- Show respect with good manners
- Communicating efficiently
Effective Communication is mandatory for creating an exceptional experience that make customers want to
do business with you. MBA Academy will show your
staff and management how to ask the questions and
what to say to your customers to create that
- Correct facial expressions
- Politeness, courtesy, good manners through words
Customers become unsure about your ability to meet their expectations when you fail to keep them
updated. MBA Academy will show your staff how to
be proactively inform and update your customers.
- Recognizing when to contact them
- Establishing clear expectations regarding any updates
- Identifying ways to inform the customer
- What to say and how to say it
SALES, SERVICE, PARTS PRE-DELIVERY
Your customers expect you to coordinate all events
on their behalf. MBA Academy will train your staff on
how to effectively prepare your customer for sales
delivery, service delivery or parts delivery.
- Informing the customer; what to say and how to say it
- Establishing clear expectations of when to come, where to go and whom to see
SALES, SERVICE, PARTS ACTIVE DELIVERY
Your customers want to know that they’ve made the
right decision buying from you and you’ve met their
expectations. MBA Academy will show you how to
actively deliver new vehicles, used vehicles, service
vehicles or parts and delight your customers.
Follow-up reinforces that the customer is very
important and you care about their satisfaction. Using your CRM tools, MBA Academy will show you how to
effectively Follow-up with your customer and create a
exceptional experience for your customer.
- The one and only way to Follow-up
- Confirming satisfaction with purchase; what to say and how to say it
- Creating a positive perception of your dealership
- Restating of gratitude and relationship commitment
Incorrectly handling conflicts will cost you customers, even though the problem has been resolved. MBA
Academy will show your staff and management how
to take ownership of the situation and effectively
resolve or minimize the customer service conflict.
- Identify the factors that create dissatisfaction
- Identifying the unhappy customer
- Understand the different customer behavioral styles and how to adjust to them
- Exercise listening skills and correct body language
- How to resolve or minimize the customer service issues
- Preparing for the customer’s visit
- Establishing concierge attitude and atmosphere
- Explanation of purchase; what to say and how to say it
Whole Dealership Customer Service Training for Customer Retention
7755 Hidden Lake Drive Hudsonville, MI 49426 ~ Phone: 616.337.8927 ~ MBA@MBADealerServices.com
"Improving the Automotive Dealership's Fixed Operations Business and Their Customer's Experience."